Synergies Created empowers innovative, visionary team leaders and managers, and professionals to innovate and realize long-term impact.
By blending consulting with facilitation, coaching and innovation to design effective and creative solutions, we put your team in the center.
Together, we design your path forward and design effective and creative solutions that are uniquely right for you!
"I founded Synergies in Philanthropy Consulting in 2018 to share my passion and expertise. I know you are passionate too. Let's create synergies together."
Tanja Sarett, CFRE
As a Partner, I am part of a collaborative of senior consultants and professionals serving nonprofit organizations and funders.
I am a Managing Director at Carter, Advancing Philanthropy Worldwide and part of its team of philanthropy specialists. The global firm was founded by Bob Carter, one of the world’s most respected, experienced and recognized experts in the areas of Institutional Strategy and Philanthropy.
8 Reasons to Work with Synergies In Philanthropy Consulting:
1. I’ve been where you are:
I’ve lived and breathed the beauty and the hardships of creating impact and bringing change to our communities. I've gone through our own up-and-downs, faced tough situations and wrestled with solutions, worked through rejections and recessions, celebrated milestones, and learned how to be thoughtful and strategic growth and change agents.
2. I have varied experience:
With start-up and legacy organizations of different sizes; with organizations that have a regional focus to organizations working on the national and international level; with organizations headquartered in the U.S. or abroad; with funders and with nonprofits.
3. I have honed skills in key areas driving your mission, and I’ve learned to understand and leverage the important synergies between fundraising, PR, marketing, mission/programming, organizational development, and, yes, leadership.
4. I’ve done more with less, and then raised more money:
I’ve experienced the day-to-day nonprofit reality of juggling opportunities for change with the resources available. And I’ve raised money from many sources, so our organizations could do even more.
5. I can invest philanthropic dollars, too.
I’ve deepened our knowledge and understanding as foundation professionals, learning how to maximize impact and create invaluable synergies between those who dedicate their careers and those who dedicate their hearts to making a positive change in the world.
6. I have global expertise:
In working with European/German-speaking and Israeli charities to help them secure funds in the U.S. and adopt best practices in philanthropy. I "speak" the languages of philanthropy and are international specialists,
7. I’ve worked with, and in, diverse and multicultural teams, and I welcome the synergies that come from teams composed of people from different backgrounds and experiences.
8. I believe in creating and designing creative solutions that enable team-centered and innovative solutions. I embrace facilitation and coaching as a way to charter a new course and tap into your potential.